Welcome to EpochX!
EpochX is an open source genetic programming framework. It is designed specifically for the task of analysing evolutionary automatic programming, so is ideal for researchers who require an extendable system for studying the effects of new operators or procedures.
What EpochX provides:
- Full support for 3 popular representations -
- No ugly parameter files!
- Fully pluggable components and operators.
- Dynamic configuration that can be updated mid-run.
- Built-in models for many common benchmark problems (including multiplexer, parity, ant, symbolic regression, majority).
- A large selection of built-in implementations of operators.
- A simple mechanism to write new crossover/mutation operators.
- Access to real-time statistics about how a run is progressing.
- Documentation, including guides and full JavaDoc.